Classic Whole Yellow Maize cooked to perfection in our filtered rain water. This is a real favourite for many anglers and is very simple to use, it can be a great bait for catching carp due to its moreish and visual properties.
The best way to prepare Maize:
1. Soak the Maize for 24 hours or more in a large bucket or saucepan.
2. Transfer the Maize and water into large saucepan.
3. Bring the water to boil and simmer for 40mins.
4. Transfer to a large bucket or container.
5. Cover the container or bucket with a lid and leave to cool.
6. Maize will be ready for use as soon as water is cool.
7. Strain, or use straight from the bucket.
Monster's top tip... Add a handful of chilli flakes after cooking.