Hemp Seed (Dry)
Pure Hemp Seed has got to be up there with the best of the fishing baits, this fantastic seed will keep the fish grubbing all around your swim for hours on end. A must bait for all anglers on all waters.
The best way to prepare Hemp Seed:
1. Soak the hemp for 24 hours or more in a large bucket or saucepan.
2. Transfer the hemp and water into large saucepan.
3. Bring the water to boil. (check to see if the hemp is starting to split if so its done)
4. Transfer to a large bucket or container.
5. Cover the container or bucket with a lid and leave to cool.
6. Seed is ready for use as soon as water is cool.
7. Strain, or use straight from the bucket.
Monster's top tip... Add a handful of salt before and after cooking