Warehouse Operative Vacancy APPLY NOW
Are you local to Monster Particles? Also with a passion and dedication for Angling? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The role is a full-time position situated at our warehouse in Rugeley, Staffordshire.
A warehouse operative role provides a varied work day that includes:
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Cooking and preparing particle.
- Stock counting and location checks.
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency and with so much ground to cover in the line of duty it is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Picking and packing products can involve a substantial amount of manual handling including bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and lifting. Having a good range of mobility is important to ensure you can work safely within health and safety regulations without placing undue strain on your body.
Skills needed as a Warehouse Operative
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
Salary depending on experience
- Benefits within the Angling Industry
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 10th January,
Starting Date - 1st February.