Sales Representative Vacancy (North) Impact Particles Only APPLY NOW
Monster Particles Sales Representative Vacancy
Are you an experienced salesperson with a passion and dedication for Angling? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Monster Particles are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our rapidly expanding business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, dedicated and self-motivated individual with a huge amount of passion and experience within the Angling Industry.
The role is a full-time position covering the north of the UK with the Sales Office situated in Rugeley, Staffordshire. You will be working towards targets with excellent commission-based bonuses available.
- Visiting Tackle Shops up and down the UK
- Creating a new and extensive client base
- Generating new business enquiries
- Maintaining close and lasting relationships with clients
- Showcasing Monster Particles products and services in new and exciting ways
- Creating detailed and accurate sales records
- Sales Experience – Minimum 3 years (ESSENTIAL)
- Full UK Driving License with no penalty points
- Extensive knowledge of the Angling Industry (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience working with targets and KPI’s
- Proven sales record
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- A people person and great at building lasting relationships
- Must be able to attend Rugeley Office fortnightly (ESSENTIAL)
- Company vehicle and fuel provided
- Accommodation provided when required to stay away
- Starting Salary £18,500
- Commission-based bonuses can earn up to £60,000 a year.
- Benefits within the Angling Industry
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date – 10th January,
Starting Date - 1st February.