Product Developer Vacancy APPLY NOW
Monster Particles Product Developer Vacancy
Have you got a passion and dedication for Angling? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Monster Particles are looking for an product developer to join our rapidly expanding business. You will be in charge of creating and improving all things bait, (not a boilie range) Must be dedicated and self-motivated individual with a huge amount of passion and experience within the Angling Industry.
The role is a full-time position based at our warehouse situated in Rugeley, Staffordshire.
- Design and Develop brand new products to launch under the Monster Particle Brand
- Re-source and improve on existing products
- Calculate profit margins and record accurate costings and working within a budget
- Maintaining close and lasting relationships with Farmers/Manufacturers and suppliers
- Showcasing Monster Particles products and services in new and exciting ways
Work closely with our media and marketing team to accomplish product launches
- MUST HAVE worked in the fishing industry before.
- Full UK Driving License with no penalty points
- Extensive knowledge of the Angling Industry (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience creating and developing all things bait!
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Must be able to attend Rugeley warehouse,
- Salary depending on Experience
- Bonuses on successful product launches
- Benefits within the Angling Industry
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date – 10th January,
Starting Date - 1st February.