Maple peas must be an all time classic, this fantastic Pea will keep the fish grubbing all around your swim for hours on end. A must bait for all anglers on all waters.
The best way to prepare Maples:
1. Soak the Maples for 24 hours or more in a large bucket or saucepan.
2. Transfer the Maples and water into large saucepan.
3. Bring the water to boil and simmer for 30mins.
4. Transfer to a large bucket or container.
5. Cover the container or bucket with a lid and leave to cool.
6. Maples will be ready for use as soon as water is cool.
7. Strain, or use straight from the bucket.
Monster's top tip... Mix with hemp to make a deadly mix.